× Members

vip gp form

More
6 years 1 month ago #215894 by colin123456
vip gp form was created by colin123456
Hi i have just sent my P[P claim form,which they received yesterday nthey phoned my gp for a vip medical evaluation letter which they felt would be helpful. what do i make of it should I be worrird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215901 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic vip gp form

colin wrote: Hi i have just sent my P[P claim form,which they received yesterday nthey phoned my gp for a vip medical evaluation letter which they felt would be helpful. what do i make of it should I be worrird.

Those assessing contacting your GP is usually a good thing as your GP should be able to confirm your conditions and hopefully your problems with the PIP activities.

It might be worth you contacting your GP to see if they would like to speak to about your problems to help them with the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.