× Members

New claim for ESA

More
6 years 1 month ago #215917 by p37
New claim for ESA was created by p37
Hi, I have to fill in a ESA50. My last one was in 2013. I sent supporting evidence with that claim and am currently in the support group. My question is, is it worth sending this evidence from 2013 again? I have been discharged from the mental health team and my gp has retired. I have not met the new gp and all my meds are on repeat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215944 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New claim for ESA
p27

If you can show that the evidence is still relevant to your conditions as they are now then send the reports, as you have no new evidence this will depend on the conditions and their being ones not likely to improve or indeed likely to deteriorate.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: p37

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.