× Members

F2c appointment change of time

More
6 years 2 months ago #216002 by Yvonne
F2c appointment change of time was created by Yvonne
My f2c was booked for 9.45am today, at 08.36 the centre phoned to say they couldn't see me till 11am. I informed him that I had a taxi booked to pick me up at 9am. His reply was well you'll just have to wait we can't see you till 11.
My question is can they do this. I did not accept the new time
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #216011 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F2c appointment change of time
Yvonne

I'm afraid the Assessment Providers are no different from any service provider and are affected by staff absence, the problem actually derives from so many claimants failing to attend or cancelling at short notice which means that they overbook their diaries to compensate for this, which in turn means that they are not able to respond to staff being ill.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yvonne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.