× Members

MR

• rmooney961@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #216657 by rmooney961@gmail.com
MR was created by rmooney961@gmail.com
Hi just received my pip decision am composing my letter for a M.R.N. Received 4points for both parts.what is the best way to get further evidence from my G.P. counsellor and phisio.I am an ex firefighter and was referred for assesment for P.T.S.D. Also scans showed Arthritis in knees and bulging in my lower spine causing backpain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR
Ronnie

There's a GP Notes document in the PIP section, they can either complete this or use it to structure their own report or letter. Be aware, a lot of GPs, etc. will say that the DWP will write to them for information if a Decision has been made then the DWP will not source any further information.

You can also access your medical records at your GP surgery, this will have any letters and reports that your consultants have sent to your GP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.