× Members

ESA Support Group Capability Form

More
6 years 1 month ago #217212 by Dec
Hi, I have received capabilty for work form for ESA. I was placed in the support group in December'17, i never attended a face to face as I was in a rehabilitation centre. I now have received the form to fill out which has to be back to them October 2nd. I can't remember how i filled this form out when i was in rehab. I really don't know how to fill this form.
I have also appealed their PIP decision and have to go to the tribunal in 2 weeks.
Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #217234 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Support Group Capability Form

Dec wrote: Hi, I have received capabilty for work form for ESA. I was placed in the support group in December'17, i never attended a face to face as I was in a rehabilitation centre. I now have received the form to fill out which has to be back to them October 2nd. I can't remember how i filled this form out when i was in rehab. I really don't know how to fill this form.
I have also appealed their PIP decision and have to go to the tribunal in 2 weeks.
Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Start with our ESA Claim guides on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have any specific questions then reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid