× Members

esa support group

More
6 years 1 month ago #217216 by fuzzy bob
esa support group was created by fuzzy bob
me again just wondering been on support group for 2years without having a assesment , was meant to get one but 4 days before apt someone phoned and said because they had new information had just had a pip medical and put on high for both and they had received new information received didnt need one . got a letter to say was put in support group but no mention of how many years just wonder will i get one now as im getting a reveiw of my pip. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #217239 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa support group
fuzzy bob

ESA is an indefinite award so the Decision Letters do not have a reassessment date, however, if you contact the DWP office dealing with your claim they can tell you what is recorded on the ESA computer system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #217251 by fuzzy bob
Replied by fuzzy bob on topic esa support group
will just wait to see if they send me any new letters am frightend to rock the boat but if they contact me i will ask about how my decision was made last time.thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.