× Members

ESA repeat claim form.

More
6 years 1 month ago #217261 by article
ESA repeat claim form. was created by article
Hi all, Ive been on ESA higher rate now for about 7 years and Ive rec'd my update form. I takes so long to fill it in days in fact. Is it possible that you can place" NO CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS FORM" and put the date of the form down and then sign it in each section.

I notice the forms are giving you less ans less space to answer the DWP questions and to be able to get an example in is almost impossible. It will mean I have to use a great deal of extra A4.

Any ideas if this is possible please.

Kind Regards Article.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #217262 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA repeat claim form.
Article

I'm afraid I cannot recommend your putting "no change", I would not expect those assessing you to have a copy of your last claim form to refer to.

You can copy the contents of your last form to this new one but even then I would recommend that you still review your answers against the information in the current ESA Claim guide to make sure that you do not need to take note of changes to the DWP guidance to assessors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #217263 by article
Replied by article on topic ESA repeat claim form.
thanks gordon, really appreciated. makes me sick just looking at the number of pages I had to fill in approx 20 months ago.

Well I suppose ill have to start my 10 day slog.

Thanks gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid