× Members

Esa home visit

More
5 years 7 months ago #217511 by Julie butler
Esa home visit was created by Julie butler
I am due at last my home visit next week ,I usually spend most of the day lying on the sofa watching telly because it's most comfortable can I still do that when he arrived good it's a morning I'm stressing already ,I'm in limited capabilities group and get pip for ,10 years that was a home visit too many thanks .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #217520 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa home visit
Julie

It's entirely up to you, I know of members who have had their assessments while in bed. The ESA Claim guides have sections that cover the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #217844 by Julie butler
Replied by Julie butler on topic Esa home visit
Has i am in wrg already after wining at court 12 months ago is this assessment starting from scratch or to see if I can be put in support group because my condition has got worse in 12 months home visit tomorrow so on edge many thanks

More
5 years 7 months ago #217874 by Gordon
Julie

ESA assessments are always treated as a new claim so you need to show that you meet the criteria from scratch.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #217954 by Julie butler
Replied by Julie butler on topic Esa home visit
Had home visit this morning lasted about 25 mins asked all about my back and hands how my family helped me how far could I walk without pain which I said about 20 meter ,also about toilet issues due to my back,I do get anxiety i put it on the form he said we don't need to talk about that .he said i looked in pain lying down the whole time could only lift 1 arm and not do the grasp test o tried but too painful ,said he had enough was puzzled by his last words of you don't hear from us contact your job center ,your thoughts please ,thank you .

More
5 years 7 months ago #217961 by Gordon
Julie

Assessors are told that they do not need to continue with the assessments if they believe that the claimant meets one of the Support Group Descriptors, so it could be that they did not need any additional information.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.