× Members

Capability for work questionnaire

More
6 years 1 month ago #217654 by Ianeif2
Capability for work questionnaire was created by Ianeif2
I was attended two medicals at the end of last year for DLA and PIP which seriously affected my mental health with all the worry. I accepted that we must have these check ups every couple of years to help catch people gaming the system. I was deemed disabled enough to carry on receiving my benefits thank god. Today I received yet another thick form to complete for what looks like yet another medical. This is for cabability of work. This doesn't make sense to me. It was less than a year since I was seen twice and although I lost mobility (which I think was unfare) I was deemed unfit to work. I'm still struggling with terrible anxiety after the forms and medicals at the end of last year. Anyone else had this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #217656 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capability for work questionnaire
I

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid ESA and PIP are separate benefits and even where there are areas of overlap the criteria for the two benefits is different so an assessment for one cannot substitute for an assessment for the other.

If you have received a new ESA50 then you must complete it and return it by the required date or your ESA will be stopped. Please use our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid