× Members

Payments pending MR / Appeal?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218238 by Niel
Payments pending MR / Appeal? was created by Niel
Hi, I have my dreaded DLA to PIP transfer assessment on Wednesday 24th September. Knowing several people whose disabilities are worse than mine who were on DLA but have not been granted PIP, I fully expect to have the same outcome. However, I also fully intend to use the appeals process to the full. My questions is, assuming I do not get a PIP award, will I continue to get DLA pending the Mandatory Reconsideration and Tribunal Appeal, or will it be stopped, only to be backdated if I win? Spent the last hour trawling the internet for an answer but without success :-( Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218265 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Payments pending MR / Appeal?
Neil

If you are not in Northern Ireland then there are no on-going DLA payments if you do not receive a PIP award and then go on to challenge the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niel

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218270 by Niel
Replied by Niel on topic Payments pending MR / Appeal?
Oh dear, I feared as much but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.