× Members

pip self test on your website

More
6 years 4 days ago #218289 by john
pip self test on your website was created by john
Hello
Gordon
I have just done pip self test on your website it came into my email box can I send this to pip or dwp as I am still wayting to hear from the courts about my pip regards from john just re join your website to day for an orther year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 days ago #218298 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip self test on your website
J

You appear to have rejoined with a different name so I can't look at your previous posts.

I'm not sure what value the self-test will have at an appeal, it is just your assessment as to which of the PIP activities you would have difficulties with, to be successful at an appeal you will need to explain why you have these problems. I suggest that you go back through your claim form, the assessment report and our PIP Claim guide to make sure that you have done this.

Remember, the activities have to be completed reliably and on the majority of days so it this is an issue then make sure that you have included this information in your submission.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid