× Members

DLA to PiP

More
6 years 2 days ago #218386 by gdh
DLA to PiP was created by gdh
Hi, been through the transfer from DLA which I only received high rate mob for 30 years, to my surprise I got enhanced care but only standard mobility on pip if I go for a MR could I loose it all? If I stay as I am what do I do about my road tax as I have only just got 12 months do I have to re do? Thank you for your ongoing help your work is much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 days ago #218401 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PiP
samsmum

An MR will review the whole award, it is quite rare for the points to be reduced or the award to be removed but it does happen and it is a factor you need to consider as part of your decision.

Re the Road Tax, we haven't seen any official statement of this so all I can suggest is that you contact the DVLA. Remember, if your car is not properly taxed then it can invalidate your insurance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: gdh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.