× Members

Nervous about medical tomorrow

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #218450 by Jenny8022
Nervous about medical tomorrow was created by Jenny8022
Ive got my medical tomorrow for my PIP CLAIM and I feel physically sick from the thought of it. I have paranoid schizophrenia which is usually well controlled by medication but since I got home from work tonight I started a near fight with my husband from the stress of it all.
I will be driving myself to the centre tomorrow as I am petrified of public transport. A part of me feels like "giving up" as I feel they have probably made their decision anyway before ive even arrived..And I don't feel too optimistic about my chances of getting PIP.....And it's giving me a real downer...( I just feel so discouraged right now - compounded by everything else happening in my life, my mum in laws cancer is getting worse....…my step dad could be diagnosed with cancer for the second time....My mum died last year and I'm still grieving. Plus I had a mini stroke myself last year)..Help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #218458 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Nervous about medical tomorrow
Jenny

Go speak to your husband he's the person best placed to help you this evening and tomorrow. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.