× Members

DLA to PIP

More
6 years 1 day ago #218472 by Stewart
DLA to PIP was created by Stewart
I was awarded DLA indefinite award in 1994 was not awarded any PIP. I asked for a mandatory reconsideration but they did not change their mind the wording was offensive. My doctor submitted a detailed letter about my problems but they did not change their decision. I submitted appeal but in the meantime I have seen a Consultation Neurologist who has confirmed I have a lot of problems completely different to the assessors\decission makers finding. I am posting this to appeal centre. On receipt of this letter can they make a decision to award my PIP without having to go through appeal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 day ago #218484 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Stewart

I have had to move your post to its topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other#s topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being taken or given.

The DWP can revise their original Decision at any stage but in regard to your appeal, the panel will not look at your papers until the date of your hearing or the night before.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.