× Members

Pip assessment

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218722 by Fran58
Pip assessment was created by Fran58
Hi
Had my pip assessment today was in their for 40 mins . Women seemed nice she asked if I used a bath I said we didn’t have one but I couldn’t use one anyway. She never asked about showering would that be because I had written on my form that I needed help getting in and out of the shower. She was a paramedic .
I felt like I was being interrogated . She typed a lot . Not feeling hopeful as I was in tears because of my pain . She said she had read all doctors letters so only needed to ask a few more questions, and if she didn’t get it right I could be re called .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218734 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment
Fran

Give it a couple of days and you should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim,

I would not worry about being recalled, it is very, very rare for this to happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218737 by Fran58
Replied by Fran58 on topic Pip assessment
Thank you , I didn’t realise I could get report that quick.
Do they send it to Dwp the same day then ?

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment

Fran58 wrote: Thank you , I didn’t realise I could get report that quick.
Do they send it to Dwp the same day then ?

They are supposed to write them up the same day, it's then sent to the DWP but has to be logged as received before a copy can then be sent out to the claimant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.