× Members

Can we PLEASE fix this problem with the forum

More
5 years 11 months ago #218748 by Bobajob
I have been in contact with the webmaster before and was told it will be fixed but so far nothing has been done about it.

Not only is it a pain but it is also now a problem for other members as i wanted to draw their attention to something which may help them but i cannot find my post because of the issue here.

So what is the issue?
Well if i click on my username i can see my "Recenet Posts" and page one is fine yet when i click on page 2 i get nothing this is the same problem i reported about 8 months ago, can others check if they have the same problem if so add your name below at least this way we can work out if it's my end or forum end.

This is important as i have some info to share that i'm sure will help others but i need to refer to the older post to do this.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218768 by Gordon
Bobajob

There's no point complaining in the forum there is nothing we can do about it and the site owner already knows the problems that it is causing the Moderators.

My understanding is that this is a known bug which has not yet been fixed by the people who support the forum software but I haven't checked on its status recently.

You can contact the site owner directly.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you do a search, top right-hand corner of the page, for your forum name then you may be able to find your posts, I usually reply with the poster's name in my message.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #218794 by Bobajob
Replied by Bobajob on topic Can we PLEASE fix this problem with the forum

Gordon wrote: Bobajob
You can contact the site owner directly.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you do a search, top right-hand corner of the page, for your forum name then you may be able to find your posts, I usually reply with the poster's name in my message.

Gordon

Thanks for the reply Gordon, no need for me to report if they know it's an issue but i must admit i wish they would sort it. However your workaround of searching for your own username worked a treat and i was able to gain access to the post i wanted so million thanks for that Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid