× Members

Re:

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218784 by C
Re: was created by C
Hello I have a pip review for after stemeber 27th but the form still aint come or no texts saying they sent form

How long does it take

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218791 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:
C

Forgive me but I am confused by your post, two weeks ago you were filling in an AR1 Review form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218820 by C
Replied by C on topic Re:
I was filling in a draft form to get ready if you know like filimiar myself

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218833 by Gordon
C

I can't see all of your previous posts, the ones that I can see say you were filling in an AR1 form.

So what is your current award? The start and end date?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218836 by C
Replied by C on topic Re:
High care from step 2016 to step 2019

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218837 by Gordon

C wrote: High care from step 2016 to step 2019

Thank you.

If your award is dated for the end of September then this is when the reassessment process ill have started but it may take time for the form to actually be sent, DWP letters often take 10 days to make it to the claimant, so I would wait at least a week before you chase the DWP.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.