× Members

PIP appeal success

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218842 by anne2211
PIP appeal success was created by anne2211
Transfer from DLA ( low care, high mobiltiy lifetime award) to PIP award after MR remained at 8pts for care, nothing for mobiltiy and for only 2 years with a review date of 1 year.
Appeal response received today -12 points for both Care and Mobility; award is 'ongoing' with a review in 2027 to ensure I am still getting correct rate.
Cant quite believe I don;t have to go to tribunal.
I followed the BAW guidelines even to the point of researching tribunal reports and quoting them to back up my own situation.

I almost gave up after the MR; I felt I was being labelled a liar in the PIP award and MR reports- so please, if you are struggling with this, find someone to help you and read the guides thoroughly. Because there are clearly some peope at the DWP who actually read what we write!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #218851 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP appeal success
Anne

That's really good news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.