× Members

PIP Review Question re Meds

More
5 years 11 months ago #218870 by Asbo
PIP Review Question re Meds was created by Asbo
My GP has written a good letter of support but the amount of Seroxat I'm now taking is inconsistent with what my GP has put I'm taking. I've increased it since my last prescription but don't want my answer to look inconsistent with the doctor's. Also it will still be less than last time I had my PIP. I was thinking of putting an explanation on the expansion on page 13 (any other information about your disabilities). There was a good reason for reducing it because another GP thought it might be affecting another condition so I needed to rule it out. Any advice welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218878 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review Question re Meds
Asbo

This sounds fine, you can also include an up to date prescription repeat, to show the current dosage.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asbo

More
5 years 11 months ago #218886 by Asbo
Replied by Asbo on topic PIP Review Question re Meds
Thanks Gordon. I have photocopied the box which says take quarter of or half a tablet a day but I'm actually taking half now which is 5 mg.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid