× Members

Pip questions

More
5 years 11 months ago #218917 by Fran58
Pip questions was created by Fran58
Hi
When I got to my assessment the paramedic said she wouldn’t take long as she had read my form and doctors reports , but she still took 40mins . I can’t help worrying as she didn’t ask some of the questions on my form like having help to get into the shower . I’m a worrier and hope she doesn’t just base my points on what she asked me as I feel that would be unfair. I also answered the questions quickly without much thought . She then asked me if I ate meat and I said only chicken as I have swallowing problems with my ms . She said if I stopped eating meat it would help my symptoms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218947 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip questions
Fran

You should be able to request a copy of your assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim next week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.