× Members

A few questions

More
5 years 11 months ago #218927 by C
A few questions was created by C
1) im meeting the people who fill forms im getting panaoid as there's nothing about another person who filled in the form as I dont want the decesion person thinking look his spelling and writing is so much improved and does someone else filling in the form affect mixing with people as I find that very diffucult and my phsycos doctor has written that in a letter

Also how do they know if someone else filled it it as theres nothing in form saying if someone else filled it in

I know im a pain but I get so stressed by all this stuff and form came last night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218958 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A few questions
C

Explain what has been done in the Other information section at the end of the form, also explain why you have done what you have.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.