× Members

PIP F2F

More
5 years 11 months ago #219447 by Joanne
PIP F2F was created by Joanne
I had my F2F on Friday and I've just received a text from DWP saying they received the report. Is it bad that it's so quick? When can I ask for copy?
Thank you
A bit stressed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #219448 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F

Joanne wrote: I had my F2F on Friday and I've just received a text from DWP saying they received the report. Is it bad that it's so quick? When can I ask for copy?
Thank you
A bit stressed

The report should only take a couple of days, at most, to be sent to the DWP.

You should be able to request a copy of the report now by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #219457 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP F2F
Joanne - Don't be stressed - my assessor said she was sending it off the day of her visit and I duly had that text two days later. (I had a successful result - so don't worry about the speed.)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.