× Members

My PIP appeal has gone quiet, what should I do?

More
5 years 11 months ago #219791 by Maria
I had my enhanced for my care module cut to standard in November 2016. I appealed and then my representative from the Citizens Advice Bureau attended it. I was too I'll to attend. The 3rd tier judge had said it should never had got this far so on his recommendation my case was being given back to a first tier judge with the initial reasons for the first judge's decision to refuse my appeal squashed and also because of my being too poorly to attend I was being granted a telephone assessment. That was in May 2018 and now approaching November, I still haven't heard a thing since receiving the third tier judge's decision in May - should I get in touch with them now? I am worried that I have been forgotten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #219811 by Gordon
Maria

Waiting times for a Tribunal hearing have and continue to increase, many of our members are reporting having waited for nine months or more, give the Tribunal Service a call they can tell you the current wait time for your venue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid