× Members

ESA interview

More
5 years 11 months ago #219999 by Haseena
ESA interview was created by Haseena
Hello there,

I am due to have my ESA assessment 1st thing on Monday. Due to my ill health s local council employee helped me fill in the form. She only had an hour that she could spend with me so filled in the form and did not read back to me what she had written. I'm now horrified to have read it back and found errors in it. I had asked her to ensure that she signed her name at the back of the form, but it appears that did not happen. I'm feeling extra scared about the interview now as there are things in the form which are simply inaccurate. Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #220008 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA interview
Has

You can write a letter, explaining what has happened and correcting the mistakes, it will probably too late to send it to Maximus so take it with you to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it and include it in your file when they return it to the DWP.

I would use the same format as the ESA50 wherever you can.

I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Our ESA Claim guides cover the criteria you need to meet and also have sections on the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid