× Members

benefit check

More
5 years 10 months ago #220257 by ett
benefit check was created by ett
Hi
I am unable to get to CAB to do a full benefits check is there any organisations that do benefit checks over the phone or an online calculator but not the turn2us or entitled to as it would have to include transitional allowance from moving from incapacity benefit

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #220263 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic benefit check

ett wrote: Hi
I am unable to get to CAB to do a full benefits check is there any organisations that do benefit checks over the phone or an online calculator but not the turn2us or entitled to as it would have to include transitional allowance from moving from incapacity benefit

Thank you

I'm not aware of anybody that will do this and the online calculators are the only ones I am aware of. You could do two "runs", on with just ESA(CB) and the second with ESA(IR), if the ESA(IR) is more than your EA(CB) with the Transitional Payment then it will be paid in preference.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid