× Members

pip review.

More
5 years 10 months ago #220286 by Tulips
pip review. was created by Tulips
I wonder if anyone can help me .I've received a pip review form which a cpn has helped me fill out. I've enclosed a copy of my prescriptions but don't have any other supporting evidence. There is no way I could travel for a f2f assessment with or without a cpn. Does anyone know what other evidence I could send for this review? Ask gp, psychiatrist, and psychotherapist to write a letter to enclose ? Is there anything else I could send that would help? I just feel filling in the form and sending a copy of my prescriptions will not be enough evidence. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #220296 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review.
Tulips

You are going to need the support of at least on the health care professionals supporting you if you are to get a home assessment or even a Paper Based Review.

You need then to write to the Assessment Provider for your postcode, explaining (a) why you cannot attend at their offices and/or (b) why they should do a Paper Based Review of your claim, the letter(s) must be unambiguous about your issues, for example, any suggestion that there are circumstances where you could attend will undermine the whole letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 10 months ago #220302 by Tulips
Replied by Tulips on topic pip review.
Thank you Gordon, should I wait for the results of the review or ask HCP to write something to send with the form. I'm so frightened that my concentration has diminished even further and my basic functioning has declined-I just can't think straight enough to do these thing. Thank you for your reply.

More
5 years 10 months ago #220303 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review.
Tulips

You need to ask them now, the next stage after you return your form is for them to decide whether a face to face assessment is required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 10 months ago #220304 by Tulips
Replied by Tulips on topic pip review.
Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid