× Members

Pip reveiew end date

More
5 years 7 months ago #220503 by Wadsworth
Pip reveiew end date was created by Wadsworth
Hi
Could you please tell me when the end date for DLA to PIP is now scheduled I am still on DLA and every morning wait with terror for the postman to come waiting for the envelope to drop through my letterbox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220521 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reveiew end date

Mr Frog wrote: Hi
Could you please tell me when the end date for DLA to PIP is now scheduled I am still on DLA and every morning wait with terror for the postman to come waiting for the envelope to drop through my letterbox

It will be at least Summer next year but even that seems optimistic.

DLA claimants are being selected at random so you could receive an invitation tomorrow or next year. You can make a claim yourself but I would advise you to understand the criteria and the award you might reasonably receive before doing so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #221046 by Wadsworth
Replied by Wadsworth on topic Pip reveiew end date
Thanks
Another 365 days of watching the post will not be applying b4 I have to

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.