× Members

pip home visit

More
5 years 7 months ago #220768 by sue hudson
pip home visit was created by sue hudson
Hi guys so I am absolutley terrified as I need to change my appointment . On the day they want to visit I have an important timed blood test and my son who is a trainee Doctor has patients that day . I really need my son to be with me and he is only free Thursdays and Fridays . If I explain this to the DWP do you think there is a chance they can accomodate an appointment on those days or is it pot luck . Thank you so much for your help it is very much appreciated .sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220784 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip home visit
Sue

You can move the appointment once by contacting the Assessment Provider, not the DWP. You should be able to make the new appointment while on the phone for one of the days that your son is available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #220916 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip home visit
Hi Gordon thank you for your reply I'm now thinking I should just have a friend with me and then I'm taking ownership of my claim and trying to de-sentitise myself from the fear I feel going through this process it worked with my needle phobia . Do you think this is a good idea ? Regards sue

More
5 years 7 months ago #220930 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip home visit
Sue

Yes, taking ownership is a good idea, it's your claim and only you profit or lose by the result.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris