× Members

DWP unfair practices? My experience.

More
5 years 10 months ago #221786 by fastmoggy
DWP unfair practices? My experience. was created by fastmoggy
Called today to lodge the MR appeal and just to clarify a few things, was taken aback when I asked to confirm the address to send it to as they use different mail handling sites.
The phone operator was very elusive to confirm the address ( id got it right!) and suggested just the phone call itself would be ok to lodge the appeal, I said id be sending the written submission but they still insistent just the call would be fine.
Having read the June 2018 edition 'pip mandatory reconsiderations (Recommended reading!!) there is a section on unfair practices worth a look at.
The call was a bit strained their end but we got there in the end!
Good news is that once youve made the call , you should, if you used a mobile number to be contacted on, they will send a confirmation text
Hope this is useful to others on the MR trail
The following user(s) said Thank You: Waylay, Cocacola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.