× Members

face to face pip medical

More
5 years 10 months ago #222067 by Rayhellon
face to face pip medical was created by Rayhellon
Attended face to face last week. Received call at home one hour prior to assessment, asking me to confirm attendance. Arrived at medical accompanied by my advocate. Left waiting for 30 minutes then told I would not be seen as the HCP was the same person who assessed me previously, and as this was a change in circumstances it was not acceptable to carry out the assessment?
I asked why this was not clarified sooner? Surely the application is reviewed in advance by the HCP. I was asked to return later in the day and I would be seen by a replacement. This I did. Very stressful and the assessment was not good. Anybody else experienced this?Is it worth complaining or is that adding more stress?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #222084 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic face to face pip medical
Rackets

This is the first time I have heard of this on the forum. I would make a complaint, at the least to recover any costs that you had for the journey.

I would also write to the DWP office dealing with your claim explaining what happened, we have seen these situations logged as the claimant failing to attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #222161 by Rayhellon
Replied by Rayhellon on topic face to face pip medical
thank you Gordon. i will make a complaint and also inform DWP. Will update

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.