× Members

pip review form change

More
5 years 10 months ago #222106 by freddey
pip review form change was created by freddey
hi, i have been looking for a thread for a answer and could not find one, anyway this is it .......i have received a pip review form 1043 which every question starts tell us if anything has changed , i suffer with osteoarthritis which is deteriorated since the last award. my question . can i use this as a stock answer to every tell us if anything has changed question ?. if you follow me . thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #222108 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review form change
freddey

Our PIP Claim guide covers completing the AR1 Review form/

I don't see how you can give a "stock" answer if your OA has got worse, the requirements for each of the PIP activities is different and I would expect your limitations to also be different.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 10 months ago #222111 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic pip review form change
sorry not quite sure of your answer, it may of been how i worded my question, the physical questions such as how far can u walk, washing and bathing, dressing and undressing,etc begin with `tell us if something has changed and approximately when` well the anwer to that first question in my case would be ... since the last award the oa has worsened. then tin the next question under neath `tell us how you manage this activity now ... would be .....because it has worsened ...more severe pain etc etc

More
5 years 10 months ago #222124 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review form change
freddey

You asked whether you could use the same answer each time for "has something changed"!

I'm saying that I don't see how you can do this as the requirements for each activity is different, as a deliberately silly example; what impact does your OA have on your ability to hear and speak, on a more serious note; OA in your feet and ankles increasing may mean that you need to sit to do some of the activities but would not necessarily prevent you doing them but OA in your hands worsening could have an impact on up to five of the activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #222160 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic pip review form change
sorry gordon you are right. it was that i had just flicked thru the questions i would like to say though, in my opinion this revi8ew form is harder to do than the capability form. thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.