× Members

PiP Report

More
5 years 9 months ago #222383 by Kat Ward
PiP Report was created by Kat Ward
I had my assessment at home due to the nature of my illnesses, I had a friend with me as I've been very unwell going through this transfer from DLA to PIP.
I was in bed when the woman health professional arrived and I stayed there for the owe of the assessment. I could tell from the very start my friend had been hoodwinked, the woman kept interrupting me when I was tying to tell her about my illnesses, and how they affect my life she kept trying to answer for me.
Two days later I called to ask for a copy of her report, when it arrived I could not believe what I was reading so much so I first thought it was someone elses report. There where so many lies in it, I told her I don't go in my kitchen as its a dangerous place for me, she wrote " I can cook myself a meal " I told her I can't get out on my own she wrote " I can plan a journey and go without any aid " .
I am housebound which has been stated to them on my letters from Doctor and consult, the lies are endless, the answers she has written have made me out to be lying on my PIP form I sent in.
I have done the test on your site with the answers she gave on my report and I have got a score of 26 points..
So my question is should I wait for my offical letter of there decision, or should I file a complaint now.
Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #222412 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP Report
M

The report should indicate the number of points that the assessor is recommending.

If you believe the report is unrepresentative of what happened in the assessment then you should certainly consider making a complaint to the Assessment Provider.

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

ATOS (IAS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #222436 by Kat Ward
Replied by Kat Ward on topic PiP Report
Hi again,
Thank you for your reply, do you think i should make a complain now or wait until my official letter arrives.

More
5 years 9 months ago #222437 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP Report
M

It's entirely up to you, your complaint is a separate matter from any MR or appeal that you might make.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kat Ward

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.