× Members

PIP. Home visit medical

More
5 years 6 months ago #222461 by SuziQ
PIP. Home visit medical was created by SuziQ
During my home visit medical will the assessor want to/Need to see my bedroom or bathroom ? He/She will be able to see my kitchen from the lounge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #222471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP. Home visit medical

SuziQ wrote: During my home visit medical will the assessor want to/Need to see my bedroom or bathroom ? He/She will be able to see my kitchen from the lounge.

The assessor is a visitor in your house and has no more right to look around than any other guest, in reality, it would be very unlikely that they will ask and it is up to you whether you allow it or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #222513 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP. Home visit medical
Every door in my house was closed except the one the assessor saw me in. She never asked me about the house, layout or requested to see anything. (And she would have got a firm no if she had)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.