× Members

Christmas Bonus?

More
5 years 6 months ago #223281 by Rob1
Christmas Bonus? was created by Rob1
Hi,
Just thought I would enquire on here before contacting DWP. I am at the moment in ESA (Support Group) and on DLA (Low Rates) My ESA went in today and thus far I do not appear to have recieved a Christmas Bonus. Have been on ESA since October 2017 and DLA since 1993 (was working prior to October 2017) and have always recieved it the past. Today was my last Payment(s) until just after New Year. Is the Christmas bonus paid as an entirely seperate payment or is it paid as part of a benefit payment. Thanks for any infos.
Kindest regards,
Rob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #223290 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Christmas Bonus?
Rob

It can be paid both as a separate payment and as part of a benefit, I believe for ESA(CB) it is included and for DLA it is paid on its own.

All I can suggest is that you call the DWP to find out what is going on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob1

More
5 years 6 months ago #223321 by Rob1
Replied by Rob1 on topic Christmas Bonus?
Hi Gordon.
Thank you for your reply, will give them a ring to see whats going on.
Kind regards,
Rob.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.