× Members

Esa review

More
5 years 6 months ago #223324 by Sully32
Esa review was created by Sully32
Hi I've received a form today for an ESA REVIEW I've been in the support group for 12years I'm also in receipt of pip high rate in both mobility and care.
So was wandering why I have had this form ? I would be grateful for any advice thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #223330 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa review

Sully32 wrote: Hi I've received a form today for an ESA REVIEW I've been in the support group for 12years I'm also in receipt of pip high rate in both mobility and care.
So was wandering why I have had this form ? I would be grateful for any advice thanks in advance.

I'm afraid none of these exempts you from reassessment.

This is a full review of your claim so you need to complete the form in detail and provide evidence as you can.

If you have not been reviewed for some time then the ESA Descriptors and DWP guidance will have changed and you should refer to our ESA Claim guides for assistance.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sully32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.