× Members

Dla transfer to pip

More
5 years 5 months ago #224645 by pat newman
Dla transfer to pip was created by pat newman
I AM A PARENT TO A 40 YEAR OLD SON WHO IS STILL AWAITING AN INVITE TO CLAIM PIP, HE LIVES WITH ME ANDHIS DAD IN PISTCODE AREA SO532NL, IS THIS AREA DELAYED IN BEING INVITED, ALSO MY SONS CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE CHANGED A BIT SO SHOULD I RINGUP AND GET THE FORMS SENT TO HIM OR JUST SIT AND WAIT TO BE INVITED TO CLAIM. I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOS ON DLA SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASSESSED BY NOW. DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #224649 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla transfer to pip
P

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Please don't post in capitals, it is very difficult to read.

DLA claimants are being selected at random for transfer to PIP, all postcodes are active and there are no postcode specific delays. As a whole, the project is already running at least a year late and it looks like there could be further delays.

I can't advise whether you should apply now or not, the criteria for PIP is very different from DLA, the best that I can suggest is that you have a look at our PIP Claim guides on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

if you reasonably think that he would receive a higher award then think about notifying the DWP that his conditions are worse.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.