× Members

ESA SG still required to attend assessments??

• lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #224947 by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
ESA SG still required to attend assessments?? was created by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
I thought if you were in the SG ESA no more assessments. I've found some replies from the moderators to others really helpful too.

A big Thankyou to Gordon et, al as I gained enhanced award for both sections of PIP in June 2018 indefinitely by using these files & guides and help from a couple of people in FB groups but she's not there. The FB groups aren't good at knowledge and information like this website and team.

I hoped to get 2 weeks extra time to fill in my ESA50 but the few replies in FB groups say you can't get extension unlike PIP.!

I I'll ask for it to be recorded and I'll start tomorrow to get down to it as Gordon said start with a bit in each box and then go back as I'm very anxious and get mentally blocked to motivate myself.

I will not tick the walking 50m or any box as vi can't manage even 20m but I'll write in the box why I've not ticked it as I can't do it at all.
Hope that's correct??

I love all the guides just can't find my way around the forum.

Thankyou for all the answers and guides with excellent knowledge and information rather than FB groups with very little.
If Jane Clout sees this Thankyou so much, you've gone from the survival guide group.

Thanks to mods in here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225001 by Gordon
Lynn

I've answered most of your questions in your other posts :(

There is no extension available for completing the ESA50, it must be with Maximus by the required date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynnmattimoe@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid