× Members

does f2f assesor have the evedence provided

More
5 years 7 months ago #225090 by Bunny1
Hi there forgot to ask- I am having my first face to face assessment for pip on feb 6th- i sent a lot of evivdence /letters of support from family whove seen my symptoms and prevous support workers /menatal health reports etc with my pip application form- i was wondering will the assessor have copies of the evedence and supporting letters i sent with the form on the day of the assessment? or do they just read a report written by the person who got the original form and evedence??? i was planning totake all my evedence with me- partly to remind me what to say as i find it difficult to think of what to say ironically part of my mental illness im claiming for! - but i was wondering do they have my supporting evevdence and do they ask about it? like i said ive never had face t face before so i dont know how it works.
many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225105 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic does f2f assesor have the evedence provided
rosina

Yes, the assessor should have your form and evidence, there is not report produced prior to the face to face.

The PIP Claim guide has sections on the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bunny1

More
5 years 7 months ago #225113 by Mark
Hi Rosina,
Just thought I'd chip in here having just returned from my F2F. I too took all my evidence just in case but on questioning the HP she let me know that she did have access to it and proved it to me by referring to it as she was looking at it. They don't have paper copies but it is all scanned at the DWP and the HP can view it on their screens very easily.

Mark

More
5 years 7 months ago #225121 by sue2007rec
Replied by sue2007rec on topic does f2f assesor have the evedence provided
Rosina
yes, all paper evidence is scanned and there is a system in place in which the HP should engage in
you may find reading this of interest www.gov.uk/government/publications/perso...th-professional-role

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.