× Members

PIP to DLA Medical Assessment Question

More
5 years 7 months ago #225262 by RB
Hi,
Please tell me if I can ask for a female interviewer at the medical assessment. This is extremely important to me as i suffer PTSD due to men abusing me.

By the way, I wrote my first questions yesterday but cannot find those questions asked to see if any responses/advice! How do I find my post? Help! Isn't there usually an email sent to the poster so they can easily see this?

I don't know if there is a link/article as to how to use this forum easily and therefore let people know how to refind their posts/questions; and other basic things. As how to look up similar questions that could be relevant to the question posted to start a new thread. There is no question box that I can see on the forum to do this, is there?

Thank you to those who do respond. I hope to be able to find this post again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #225280 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP to DLA Medical Assessment Question
RB

Yesterday's post is on the following link, we are very busy and topics rapidly scroll off of the front page of the forum. You can always find your posts by clicking on your forum name as it appears o the site, for example; to the left of your post above.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=126152

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid