× Members

Car Tax

More
5 years 8 months ago #225745 by dwmullings
Car Tax was created by dwmullings
How do I sort this out Very worried..'My car tax expired on 3 I st January.I had been awarded Enhanced rate PIP until October 2019. I phoned DVLA who told me that I would need to Pay for a year,change the taxation class,and get a refund if re awarded the enhanced rate. I paid .I had my F 2 F on 18.1.19 and received the decision letter on 5 th Feb. No points for mobility. Was I taxed Was I not taxed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #225754 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Car Tax
dwm

I'm sorry but I cannot give you a definitive answer, the DVLA has not published any guidance to PIP claimants about how a change in award will affect their existing Road Tax. All I can say is that if your vehicle is not taxed properly then it could invalidate your insurance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.