× Members

Report Errors

More
5 years 8 months ago #225781 by dwmullings
Report Errors was created by dwmullings
In the decision letter and the copy report which I have now received there are many errors.No wonder it was rushed through and my monies reduced within 10 days.Last year for my MR my GP enclosed a copy of my rehabilitation report dated 30 years ago.I sustained a traumatic brain injury in 1988 from which I have never recovered.Unable to work etc . In the recent review report this letter is constantly refered to as the letter dated 12/12/2018. when it should be 12/12/1988..I have aged a little since then. As my GP stated effects from a head injury are
subtle but can be severe and can not be assessed within a short assessment but need great expertise. Another MR is now to be battled.Oh well.here we go again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.