× Members

pip face to face

More
5 years 8 months ago #225831 by sha1971
pip face to face was created by sha1971
just a question i, rang up to see if i could request a home visit for pip assement, man on phone said he would cancel pip assement booked for 20th febuary at centre and wait and see what happens i will get phone call if they agree to home visit , not sure if i done the right thing now hmmm , i have schizophrenia and cant travel to centre on my own . feel worried

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #225837 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip face to face
Shaz

It's unlikely that a home assessment will be given on your testimony only, did you include any evidence with your claim form that you would be unable to attend at their offices?

If you didn't then you should speak to your GP to see if they can help by providing a letter of support but it will need to be unambiguous about your problems.

As you original appointment has been cancelled you must now attend any replacement that if booked or you risk your claim being closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid