× Members

PIP tribunal

More
5 years 8 months ago #225858 by sweetpea
PIP tribunal was created by sweetpea
I've been waiting since last May for my tribunal & just had a letter saying it's on the 27th of this month. I thought they were supposed to give you at least 1 month's notice. I have the British Legion helping me so am waiting for the welfare officer to call & go over everything. Feel sick with anxiety atm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #225868 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP tribunal

sweetpea wrote: I've been waiting since last May for my tribunal & just had a letter saying it's on the 27th of this month. I thought they were supposed to give you at least 1 month's notice. I have the British Legion helping me so am waiting for the welfare officer to call & go over everything. Feel sick with anxiety atm.

They are only required to give two weeks notice, the very best of luck for the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.