× Members

DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC

More
5 years 1 month ago #227242 by tiggs
Hello Gordon have been a quiet member for many years and used the guides every time but I wanted to share my good news today, I had been on the enhanced rate mobility and standard care PIP due to end September 2019, received the letter saying I was having a home visit from capita
Not requested this,lady arrived told me she was a nurse went through the process seemed ok but we have all been there before any how gets a letter today moved to enhanced care for 10 yrs
I really couldn’t believe it this was my best case scenario and it actually happened
But without you advice on how to complete the papers I don’t think it would be so
Just ESA results to come back they both where due at same time
Thank you is not really enough but it’s all I and others have keep it up
It feels like we could just be turning a corner good luck to everyone else and don’t ever give in
Jane Starkey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227253 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC
ajc

Many congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.