× Members

DWP say tribunal papers were not received

More
5 years 2 months ago #228782 by skeggy50
DWP are saying they didn't receive the tribunal letter sent by the tribunal service in January, tribunal service have now sent the letter again and they have until 14th may to respond,that will be 14 weeks since first letter was supposed if been sent. I only received a letter with tribunal reference,as did my representative. is it possible that the tribunal service messed up and didn't send the letters out in the first place, I've asked them,but cannot get a straight answer from them. What should I be doing now, neither tribunal service or DWP won't give an honest answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #228793 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP say tribunal papers were not received
David

There's nothing for you to do, this is an issue between the Tribunal Service and the DWP.

I know this is frustrating but this will not have any impact on when your appeal will be heard.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.