× Members

Advice needed filling in form

More
5 years 2 months ago #228875 by ironside
Advice needed filling in form was created by ironside
Hi
I know there are loads of advice sections here but I am having a problem finding what to do if I cant enter ticks in any of the suggestions that the form has ie the Cooking question: I am totally unable to cook but there is no where to enter this and it is the same in a couple of the other questions. I am paraplegic on loads of meds that prevent me from doing certain things safely so could do with a bit of say telephone advice as to what I enter in this 35+ page blooming form...can anyone ejhlp me please before I explode geeeeez........I have had the form for a week now and the way Im going ie from DLA to PIP it will take me all year to fill out and I dont think the DWP will be sympathetic do you?
Sp please any help would be great. Thankyou everyone!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #228912 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice needed filling in form
Pat

If the tick boxes do not allow you to explain your problems then mark them "see below" and explain in the comments box or attached pages, however, you must still answer the question(s) in some way.

You mention that you cannot do things safely, so would having supervision from another person allow you to complete the activity?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.