× Members

Placed in support group without F.F

More
5 years 1 week ago #229081 by eve
HI i am relieved to have received a letter today informing me that i meet the eligibility for the E.S.A support group.And no mention of a F.F. What is the name of the report where they come to this decision i need to ask for to find the information they used and how long the reward will last? This would have been unlikely to have happened without your guides i used to explain how my condition affects me.Thank you so much for your guides they do work.And will use again for my pip.My pip comes to an end next feb.Will i hear from them soon or do i have to reapply myself? As i believe you have to apply a year before the old claim runs out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229100 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Placed in support group without F.F
Eve

Many congratulations on the award, well done.

The report you need to ask for is an ESA85A.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago #229108 by eve
Replied by eve on topic Placed in support group without F.F
Thanks so much to you.My pip reward is till april 20 just a year away now,Will they contact me or do i have to reapply?Thank You in advance.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229124 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Placed in support group without F.F

eve wrote: Thanks so much to you.My pip reward is till april 20 just a year away now,Will they contact me or do i have to reapply?Thank You in advance.

It will depend on how long your award was for;

- over two years and you should expect an AR1 form shortly
- under two years and I would expect you will have to re-apply, I would start the process at the beginning of January next year.
- two years and it could be either of the above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.