× Members

successful reassessment

More
4 years 11 months ago #229656 by freddey
successful reassessment was created by freddey
just to say without this fantastic site and gordon we might not have got through this, thank you
my wife was transfered from dla( hrm and hrl) to pip 11/2016 went to face to face, the lady was not really sympathetic, she was awarded standard rate on both untill 11/2019, i pleaded with her to have a mr and appeal but she was to ill and stressed to do it. 12/2018 got the reassessment form we sent off 15/12/18. she had her ftf 04/04/19 . at last got a sympathetic nurse. got the brown envelope 20/04/19. she was awarded enhanched on both until 04/22 and a reassessment 04/21. the only gripe was was the length. she is 62 and suffers with osteoarthritis in back feet knees, shoulder, fibromyalgia etc. have you any opinion on the length of award gordon ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluejay52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229658 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic successful reassessment
freddey

Congratulations on the award.

The length of the award is part of the Decision and can be challenged but I can't offer a view as to whether you should or not, although I can say that we have not seen much success at the MR stage so you would need to be prepared to go on to appeal if it is a matter you want to pursue.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #229661 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic successful reassessment
thank you for your reply gordon.

i have already asked her if she wants to challenge the length of the award.
she said `no i dont want to rock the boat`. her words not mine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.