× Members

PIP renewal and great surprise

More
4 years 11 months ago #229868 by mo57
PIP renewal and great surprise was created by mo57
I was awarded enhanced rate both care and mobility for 5 years in 2015 had to do mandatory and without the fantastic members guides that would have been so much harder. So waiting on the dreaded renewal after 12 April this year and yesterday received notice renewed until 2029 when I'll be in my early 70s and had assumed they would find a way to stop my PIP before state pension and with no more forms to fill in and they based it on information supplied 2015. I have terrible fibromyalgia, costochondritis and arthritis so please anyone with these conditions persevere it is worth it and buy the guides best money spent ever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229892 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal and great surprise
Mo

That's terrific news, very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.