× Members

Good News at last.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229872 by Pauline
Good News at last. was created by Pauline
Hi Gordon,

I just wanted to thank-you and all people at this website. Although I started my PIP claim on my own I joined the site at a later date for some help.

Today I have received a letter from DWP telling me they have re-looked at my decision for PIP again and they will be changing my original decision of award and my appeal will not continue.
I am so relieved hearing this and keep reading the letter to make sure it is real and I am not having to keep up this fight trying to get what should have been decided in the beginning. It has been eleven months since getting a letter to transfer from DLA to PIP and now I have got the decision I am thank-full for.
From being awarded 0 points for mobility (moving around) the decision changed to 12 points and now I can keep the car. Also they said this is for an ongoing period and then it says they will not contact me until December 2028, what a result. I am on the state pension now so by 2028 who knows what I will be doing but for today and the future I can resume my life as I have lived in a state of limbo for months.
To anyone still trying to get what you feel you should be entitled to keep pressing on the stress is a major issue but it can all be worthwhile.
Thank-you once again and I will still continue to come onto the sight just to see how many other people get good results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hakim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229897 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Good News at last.
Pauline

Brilliant news, congratulations and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.